Notes from the Post-it Wall – Week of July 2, 2017
• Lorde should listen to more Debbie Gibson. No teenage girl wrote songs quite like Debbie Gibson.
• Liberal rage confuses me. From day-to-day and outrage-to-outrage, I’m less and less sure about who is pissed at what and why. I’m thinking about joining the Klan. At least I know where they stand.
• "Trigger" is a trigger word because it sounds like the N-word.
• I’ve come to find sex uncomfortable. I’m terribly afraid of getting my wife pregnant. Fear surrounds my sex life. It’s not enjoyable and I feel terrible about that. When it comes to sex, I’ve, in essence, become a Catholic.
• Progress is a sloth; but it lives.
• A fool and his money easily find the nearest whorehouse.