Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of June 16, 2019
• If I’m to avoid outliving my money, I’m going to have to drop dead sometime in the next two weeks.
• Running past Chicago police officers on the 606 is fun because you can make a pig snort sound as you pass and they think it’s just you breathing hard during your workout.
• Chicago’s greatest failing is its location.
• Making a visit to Las Vegas is one of the best ways for me to get a quick recharge and a reminder that progress is inevitable.
• I would take the innocence and ignorance of youth over the guilt and wisdom of old age.
• Day-old homemade popcorn is greatly underrated.