Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of March 3, 2019
• Rep. Ilhan Omar isn’t wrong. We need to quit nitpicking at a Muslim woman’s statement about American and Israeli political relations just because she’s a Muslim. Honest to Jewish Jesus, saying anything negative about Israeli politics in this country is considered more anti-Semitic than bookmarking “Hitler Youth Auschwitz Dungeon Porn.” Omar hasn’t said anything that is actually anti-Semitic. Stop being so eager to be so sensitive and precious. Jews, especially, need to be thicker skinned than this.
• Having never had a female dog before, I’m now fascinated with dog vaginas.
• You’ll get more ads in the online stories you read based on your browsing history than you will prayers answered. That’s because the internet is always listening even when God isn’t.
• Sometimes it feels that opportunity knocking is just a delivery guy with the wrong address.
• Babies and puppies are not to be reasoned with. To engage in this activity is to welcome a swift march toward insanity and un-fun substance abuse.