Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of May 28, 2018
• Samantha Bee calling Ivanka Trump a cunt is not funny. That’s because it’s not a joke. I never thought Samantha Bee was all that great at telling jokes anyhow. But it is totally reasonable to call Ivanka Trump a cunt. Bee shouldn’t have apologized. Saying sorry because Big Viacom said to do so is a real cunty thing to do.
• If you let someone other than yourself determine how you live your life, you’ve lost. That goes double if that someone is your child.
• Navigating health insurance in today’s market can cause enough stress to kill you. Which would be great because dead people don’t have to worry about health insurance. Thanks, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois!
• The subject of someone getting their shitbox tongue-jacked will always come up after enough beers.
• A Roomba is a clean boys’ best friend.
• Collectively, as a people, Americans are currently the thinnest-skinned humans in evolution’s trajectory. Everything and everyone offends us and upsets us. We are unforgiving Puritans in constant demand of apologies from celebrities we’ll never meet to mosquitoes who bite us without consent. We deserve to be the laughing stock of the animal kingdom.