Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of December 9, 2018
• I miss being a virgin. It gave me something to look forward to.
• When your child is a baby, you want them to sleep through the night. When they zonk out for a solid 13 hours, you’re thrilled until you realize that they might be dead.
• I’ve been saying it for years. But this guy managed to write it down in a far more constructive and well thought out manner than I’ve been able to. The storytelling scene tends to leave much to be desired for a wanting imagination.
• Company holiday parties are much more fun when you’re a freelancer.
• https://www. is the foreskin of URLs — completely unnecessary.