Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of September 17, 2017
• I’m a honky with a dingdong, therefore, everything I say means nothing and I’m the bad guy. And so is he.
• I’ve determined that the best way for me to spend an evening is ironing and folding laundry, drinking scotch and watching The Vietnam War.
• Considering fear… Being scared in life is like sleeping with a succubus. It’s a terrible idea but it’s so easy to do because you so often cannot stop yourself. Being scared in haunted houses is perfectly acceptable. However, you should always try to be brave. Except in haunted houses. Just stay away from those godforsaken things.
• It seems that today, according to too many on the Left, equality translates to destruction and self-centered lauding. In this way, those many on the Left are similar to the many on the Right.
• I don’t think I’m enough of an idiot to ever be elected to a position of influence.
• You know you’re in trouble when you get a drunk dial from your therapist.