Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of September 10, 2017
• Daft Punk’s Digital Love is an incredible love song. It makes longing for love exciting, hopeful, and therefore, possible. And it’s sung by robots, which is just so perfect.
• I don’t read enough worthwhile stuff. The novels, story collections, non-fiction titles, magazines and bundled issues of the Sunday New York Times are quickly transforming from piles of pride to piles of goddamn, fucking shit I haven’t goddamn fucking had the time to read yet.
• Why did season three of Voltron: Legendary Defender only have seven episodes?
• Maybe I should be reading instead of watching Voltron: Legendary Defender.
• If your friends still think your wife is hot after a year of being married to her, you’ve married above your paygrade. Well done, kiddo.
• The results are in: Snorting Purell doesn’t cure the common cold.