Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of June 30, 2019
• Forgiveness is a dish best served.
• If you close your eyes and plug your nose, eating a protein bar is not much different than eating a Tootsie Roll.
• My sense of direction has led me exactly to where I never wanted to be.
• Sesame Street needs a Hasidic Jew character. Could be a Muppet, could be a human. Yes, there’s Oscar the Grouch and Julia the Autistic, but to truly represent an individual who complains and struggles with a break from routine, a Hasidic Jew is the best you’ll get.
• Creatives must consume the creative projects of others to keep themselves inspired and in the know. It’s a terribly fine line between being a consuming creative and just being a consumer.
• Lately, I’ve had to remind myself that I’m not twenty years old anymore. It’s a depressing thought and in many ways, an even more depressing experience.