Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of June 9, 2019
• The best line ever written and recited comes from Trixie in the Deadwood episode “New Money.” “Fuck every fucking one of you. I wish I were a fucking tree.” Preach, sister.
• A weak man hides his feelings. A crazy man buries them under pressure until the erupt beyond his control. A strong man doles them out as they happen and moves on to the next.
• If someone asks you to not yell at them and you respond by yelling, “I’M NOT YELLING AT YOU!” you’ve revealed your true intentions.
• I know there’s someone out there, probably someone I know and even trust, who figures skid marked underwear is still clean underwear.
• “It’s not a marital spat. It’s a wife opportunity.” —Don Hall, 2019
• My response to Sarah Huckabee Sanders leaving her job at the White House was “So?” She barely did the job anyway. Besides, what difference does another staff change at that big top make at all? None. It makes no difference.