Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of May 12, 2019
• I am convinced that having four grandparents well into my thirties has kept me young.
• The trick to having a good day is to have a good morning. I suggest getting up early, before the average Joe and Jane. Get a head start. Get ahead of the pack. Make dust or eat it. That’s the choice we have.
• The day my grandmother, Joyce, died, my dog Molly seemed to recognize my sadness and was extra snuggly and well-behaved. It melted my broken heart.
• It’s not just men who are ruining things for women. It’s also the women who agree with the men and support them. Selfish and mean behavior is as fluid as gender itself.
• The only reason one needs wifi on vacation is to receive bad news from family back home.
• If DCFS is ever called to our home, it’ll be because of our inability to take proper care of plants.