Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of April 14, 2019
• When you get a spam call, answer it. Then press the following numbers on your phone: 9-5-7-5-9-9-9 — 9-9-9 — 9-9-9 — 9-5-7-5-9-9-9 — 9-8-8-9-8-7. It’s the first verse to “Mary Had A Little Lamb.” Try it. It’s fun.
• Too often, I’m not sure if I should be witty or weird. As a result, I come off as uncomfortable. Even unruly.
• Two things I’ll never do:
1. See the Notre Dame Cathedral pre-fire
2. Have sex with a virgin
• The further we get from 2016 and as history begins to take its shape, the more I think that 2016 Hillary Clinton was a terrible thing for our country. Not 9/11 or slavery terrible, but prohibition terrible.
• A perverted surveyor would do well setting up shop across the street from a yoga studio.
• It turns out that an HMO health insurance plan is as useful as my nipples.