Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of April 7, 2019
• I still like Phil Collins’ solo stuff.
• Go to bed angry. Like the Hulk, you’re both better able to have a reasonable discussion after you’ve slept it off, calmed down some and potentially dreamed of a better way to communicate your miscommunication. Go to bed angry. You’re tired. You’ll both be there in the morning.
• My dog is a great kisser. If my wife and I kissed as much as we kiss our dog we probably wouldn’t ever go to bed angry.
• Easter was canceled. They found the body.
• Emotions have a way of ruining just about anything if you’re not careful.
• I’ve got my vices. At times, I rely on them too much. But if you believe you can’t function without them or cannot operate as a respectable member of society without them, you’re as silly as Dumbo in the first two-thirds of the movie. Both versions. Even though 2019 Dumbo is a steaming pile of elephant dung.