Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of March 17, 2019
• According to a New York Times and Morning Consult poll, parents are so involved with their children’s lives that they’re killing the kids’ life skills. We don't want this for Harrison. And this is why now that he's one year old, he'll be wiping his own ass. And mine. Furthermore, he'll be able to rig a sailboat and navigate the health insurance marketplace by kindergarten.
• Parental controls needed to block MSNBC.
• I never got a thank you from John McCain either.
• Times may change, people do not. That’s why we’ll always have drunks to entertain us with outlandish behavior on St. Patrick’s Day.
• Women will love a sensitive man until he expresses his feelings directly to her.
• It takes true grit from honest monsters to tackle the penning of a novel.