Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of April 22, 2018
• A pop star is only as great as her team. She needs good writers, producers, video directors, stylists and marketing trolls around her to make her the sensation she needs to be. Think of it like the President of the United States’ cabinet. That said, I’m writing in Ariana Grande for POTUS in 2020.
• I think one way to reduce much of the social and cultural tension we’re experiencing in America today is to prevent the band Florida Georgia Line from creating any more music.
• I really thought Willard Scott was dead.
• At one point, my parents had a 4-year-old, a 2-year-old and a newborn to deal with. Having spent the day this week with a 4-year-old, a 2-year-old and a newborn, I’m more convinced than ever that my parents are and were batshit insane. I’m not sure yet, however, whether the insanity came before or after deciding to have three young children under the age of five.
• Never pity a fat man. Empathize with an obese one.
• If you care at all what Kanye West says on Twitter then you deserve whatever Trump’s America brings you.