Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of October 7, 2018
• The only thing stranger than Kanye West’s meeting with President Trump in the Oval Office is that one time Sammy Davis Jr. blew President Nixon in the Lincoln Bedroom.
• Chicago street gangs are using social media to up their beefs and antagonize each other. It’d be great if the use of social media reduced gang activity on the streets just the same as it has reduced real liberal activism.
• Remember when #ThrowbackThursday was a thing?
• Hey, look, it is not Trump’s America. It’s our America. We did this. All of us. Together. United We Fuck Shit Up.
• I have very little interest in Star Wars Episode IX.
• If you’re going to be liberal, do so with your good whiskey. When you’re dead, your friends will recall fondly the taste of fine scotch in your living room, not how you lauded Taylor Swift.