Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of December 31, 2017
• I can easily find every excuse in the book to avoid writing a book.
• I regret never seeing General Johnson with Chairmen of the Board live in concert. The man is a legend and my life is less.
• I’ve watched a lot of the Harry Potter film series lately and I’ve concluded that Harry’s parents were assholes.
• Get Lasik
• Andes Mints are exceptional and make the trip to Olive Garden all the more worth it. If you don’t understand this reference, go to Olive Garden.
• The best part about a new year is the new, clean, un-battered daily calendar I get. All those pages with room for adventures and appointments to be filled in… It’s the best way to inspire some kind of tangible hope for the year to come.