Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of October 15, 2017
• My days go by so fast so often. That's a good thing because most of my days suck.
• It's a strange feeling to know that you're coming up on the time when your best friend will have been dead as long as you knew him.
• I'm starting to think that Donald Trump might not be a very effective president. But it's still early.
• I hate Pintrest.
• I don't care what anyone says. There is no person more useless in the world at any given time than a first-time expectant father.
• JB Pritzker is a millionaire tool and if you think he's any better than Rauner, you're a tool, too.