Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of November 26, 2017
• If your family doesn’t share its health history with you, you should ask. Many terrible health hardships can be avoided when you know what you may be in for. If your family refuses to be forthcoming it’s because they hate you and want you to die.
• Figure out how to get in touch with Hall & Oates’ people. I have an idea…
• Get up early. Sleeping in is for losers. And family members who want to see you dead.
• I hate going for brunch. I mean I really fucking hate it. The whole scene just bugs the shit out of me. And never have I ever had a meal at brunch that was any better or even equal to what I can prepare in my own kitchen in the comfort of my favorite sweatpants with Looking Glass playing on my turntable. The exception to this hatred is when I'm traveling.
• The only important ingredients in a bloody mary is vodka, the mix and the amount of spice used. If you’re interested in loading it up with snacks on a stick like salami and pickles, etc., order a goddamn salad.
• I hope you said “rabbit, rabbit” when you first woke up this morning. We’re gonna need all the luck we can get this month.