Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of November 12, 2017
• Few things bring me greater relief than deleting The Walking Dead from my DVR.
• Update resume.
• Do the best you can not to panic and shit the bed any more than you already have this month. You’re beginning to stink and are flinging your own shit everywhere covering everyone and everything. Even your Roomba can't clean this mess.
• Twitter is a place for speed freaks to take things out of context and overreact.
• Learn to take a punch. Remember that you’re a fighter. Those blows to the head and the heart aren’t because you suck; you’re a fighter, it comes with the job description. Even Ali, Foreman, Liston and Tyson took hits.
• You may be too sensitive, but sometimes people are just downright twisted dicks, selfish captains of their own internal industry, and captains of industry don't care about you. Not one bit. So fuck ’em. They’ll get theirs when their kids grow up and leave them in a poorly rated nursing home.