Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of July 30, 2017
• Answering personality tests, like the Meyers Briggs or some kind of leadership thing like for my job, is really hard for me. Which personality am I answering for? Mine, or the one I want you to think I have?
• When I’m frustrated, few things relive that frustration more than sharpening pencils using my German-made M+R, solid-brass manual pencil sharpener.
• Like it or not, all of the wacky and potentially dangerous stuff we’re seeing occur with the Trump Administration is normal. This is the new normal. Did anything about Scaramucci seem out of the ordinary to you? If it did, you’re not paying attention.
• In love, search for perfection; settle when you get close enough.
• I still think that the word optimism sounds like a retinal disease.
• Opinions are terribly dangerous without facts to inform them.