Notes from the Post-It Wall – Week of July 23, 2017
• Reckless aspiration leads to extraordinary success.
• The coolest part about working a 9–5 job, I've learned, is that there's an incredible amount of joy that comes from the ability to blast N.W.A albums from your computer when you're working late and no one else is around. It's just not the same when I do it at home.
• I prefer the smell of the French Quarter's piss- and puke-stained streets in the hottest part of a New Orleans August afternoon than the stench of the Bloomer Chocolate Company in Chicago any given day.
• I ran into my therapist at an art gallery. She diagnosed me as a pretentious snob.
• There is nothing more unattractive to a woman than a vulnerable man.
• I find the beauty in everything when I don't have my contact lenses in.