Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of February 18, 2017
• Many men suffer without the love of a good woman. I suffer with it.
• Purgatory is hell.
• I’m married now, but there was a time when I went through women the same way I went through scotch: Quickly, accidentally and spending too much money.
• I’d like to write a novel or a play or a movie with the title “My Prostate can Cut Diamonds.” I haven’t yet because I don’t know what it’d really be about. Maybe it’d be better as a cover story for Chicago Health magazine.
• Access to easy sex is kryptonite to ambition.
• There’s a special sense of accomplishment, renewal and thrill of driving your brand new car off the lot for the first time. I’m glad my wife was finally able to experience that this week.