Notes from the Post-it Wall — Halloween Edition
• There’s nothing scarier than having your mom show up to your Halloween party dressed as a slutty caterpillar.
• Have you guys heard of this really cool Halloween song by some guy named Michael Jackson called Thriller?
• Lots of people enjoy eating soup from a bread bowl. I prefer my soup out of a human skull.
• One time, I was in a haunted house and some poor guy making a meager wage in a rubber mask jumped out of a dark corner and scared me. I instinctively punched him in the face. Hard. If that guy is reading this, sorry, dude. You’re real good at your job.
• Have you guys heard of this really cool Halloween song by this band No Doubt called Spiderwebs?
• Mannequin is the scariest movie I have ever fucking seen.