Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of March 10, 2019
• Only an asshole drives a Ford Crown Victoria.
• What’s worse than a cold bathroom? Nothing.
• Being a white male without student loans is not Bad Privilege. Having your parents bribe your way onto a collegiate rowing team is Bad Privilege.
• Speaking of… Lori Loughlin surrendering to the FBI would make a great plot point of a Lori Loughlin Hallmark Channel made-for-TV movie.
• I’ve realized that I don’t want anyone to do anything for me. Like, “I’m going to this party for you” or “I’m going through chemo for you.” I don’t want that weight of that responsibility. I still have to schedule my 2018 tax appointment. I don’t need you complicating your life because you think it’ll make mine better. Maybe this makes me a beta male — I don’t care — I don’t want the resentment that will ultimately come from you doing me a solid, or whatever. And yes, it always leads to resentment. I’m old enough and have seen enough to know this is life’s Absolute Fact.
• Rye + Adderall + ideas + dehydration = efhibdsrogp[bpk nvny7gibh ugdef8ghnbg cnm