Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of January 13, 2019
• The Dixie Chicks is one of the most punk bands in music history.
• Never take the bait. Not from anyone. Ever. The moment you bite, is the moment you lose.
• Knowledge isn’t power. Knowledge is an opportunity.
• Emotion is a surefire way to ruin the perfect romance. Besides, I’m far too sensitive to be emotional anymore.
• Of all the strange shit President Trump has done these last two years, making a run through every fast food joint in the D.C. metropolitan area is the strangest. Then again…
• Maybe we shouldn’t be so hard on Trump for offering up fast food to the winning team. He just proved a point: Unhealthy fast food is the only option when you’re broke and don’t have enough knowhow to whip up a healthier homecooked meal. Sure, it’s American food, but is it great American food? Well, last week, when I was hungry and short on time, that Whopper I inhaled was pretty fucking great.