Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of August 26, 2018
• John McCain was a genius. And he was loyal to his party. So much so that he died the same day as the Jacksonville shooting so we’d talk about his death instead of gun control. Genius.
• “Needless to say.” That’s it. Nothing should ever follow this statement. If you have to say it, it isn’t needless.
• Few things make me smile and warm me as thoroughly as seeing John Candy on screen.
• Sometimes it feels like Target stores are modern day plantations.
• Rehabilitation is not enough. Exile will not do. Death penalty for all those who transgress against anyone in any way. Right?
• Mom-cation. Dad bod. Mommy blog. Man cave. These phrases, while not harmful, are moronically sexist.