Notes from the Post-it Wall — Father's Day Edition
• Seeing your infant son play Slap the Bag with your wife’s breast is pretty damn funny.
• Your first Father’s Day gives you more influence and authority than any milestone birthday and if you were Jesus Christ at a revival church picnic.
• I wouldn’t mind a new tie.
• I’m still amazed my father speaks to me and my brothers with any kind of affection.
• Stereotypically, strippers and anyone who dated Bret Michaels or Rory Zacher probably has a hard time with Father’s Day.
• Father’s Day is the perfect time to listen to Father MC’s debut album Father’s Day. It’s 100 percent appropriate.