Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of April 29, 2018
• Ah, yes, May 4th. The day Star Wars fans make fun of people with lisps.
• It bothers me when a gentile says “mazel tov” instead of “congratulations” to a Jewish person. Especially when the congratulations due are for something not specifically Jewish. To me, it feels like pandering. The only thing that annoys me more than a gentile saying it is a non-practicing Jew saying it. That, to me, feels like lying.
• If you hate angry white men, you probably should try harder not to be one yourself.
• The line between being a social victim and a social bully continues to blur.
• A great way to be perfectly politically correct is to constantly be aware of the color of someone’s skin, which is the exact opposite of how I thought we were supposed to look at people.
• Let the record show that on Thursday, May 3, 2018, I did not enjoy being a father.