Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of March 11, 2018
• Stephen Hawking was better than all of us in almost every single way.
• I prefer reading my news in paper form because in paper form I can control the pop-up ads and auto-play videos much better.
• Is it offensive to say “Indian style” when discussing comfortable seating options?
• If you respond to my LinkedIn post requesting the services of a proofreader and your website has a typo in the first sentence you will break my heart. You will also not get the job.
• A bad day can always be made less awful by listening to the following songs: Give Me Just a Little More Time, Runaway and Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl).
• Short story idea: A veteran teacher has come to hate kids. She retires just as menopause kicks in, and without much else to do, decides that, actually, she does want to have a child of her own, proclaiming, “Well, I have all these lesson plans!”