Notes from the Post-it Wall — Week of January 28, 2018
• Following the death of Glee actor Mark Salling, I realize that I’d like to see the series come back but instead of the drama centering around auditions and acapella competitions, it’s about drug addictions, overdoses and suicides. The title Glee will be a nod to the vicious satire. And maybe this new incarnation of the show won’t take itself so seriously.
• It never fails. The moment I get into the groove of the day’s work I am forced to the Throne Room for an epic bowel movement disrupting the flow of everything except my digestion.
• Do not pull your punches. Fight to kill. Always.
• We are so far from the America we want to be and ever thought we were that it’s painfully obvious we’ll never be that America. If you don’t recognize this, you’re not paying attention, and you probably voted for Trump or still have an “I’m with Her” bumper sticker on your car.
• Grown men who pout ought to be dragged out in the street and beaten within an inch of their lives. All things being equal, the same should be done with grown women who pout.
• I know a guy who sported a man bun for several years including years long after it was (miraculously) considered cool. He recently cut his hair and holy shit! He was bald under all of that long filthy hair. There’s nothing wrong with being bald but there is something really funny about growing your own toupee.