Notes from the Post-it Wall | Week of Thanksgiving Edition
• It’s Black Friday. You want to shop local? Support small business? Start here.
• It’s funny, the things I care about now since becoming a father. It’s not the environment or my finances or my health — not any more than I did before Harrison arrived. It’s diaper changing stations in public restrooms. I see one of those in a men’s room and I am overwhelmed with joy. #FathersRights
• Oh, shit. I think I used that Fathers’ Rights hashtag incorrectly.
• I used to have a column on a now defunct wedding website where I was the single guy. It was called The Cynic’s Corner. I wrote about being a hedonistic, single gentlemen with no respect for the game, most of the women he met or himself. Did a similar thing as a wine columnist in a Nevada political magazine. Yeah, believe it. I also covered the Las Vegas sex industry/nightlife for a men’s lifestyle magazine. It's a good living when your soiled heart is a tax write off.
• C’mon, Donald Trump has made a tremendous difference in the country. He’s made it commonplace for the two opposing extremes to show their asses and reveal what narrowminded, selfish turds they are.
• You want to know why this is the most wonderful time of the year? This. The televised cinematic genius of the horned up, virgin Christianity that is Hallmark Channel Christmas movies.